Welcome!

Here in you shall find the thoughts, oppinions, views, soapbox musings, and news and reviews on tools and services the aspiring independant cartoonist or animator may find useful.

GO BACK TO THE SITE HERE





Saturday, September 18, 2010

A fresh new Look!

I have just revamped Hoot'Nanny Productions website. I'm currently trying out Webstudio 5.0, so far so good. Aside from not being able to access my host through it's built-in FTP client it's a pretty nice program for drag-and-drop website design.

I'm a bit happier going for straight web hosting rather than making use of Go Daddy's Website Tonight hosting that I previously had. It was just too restrictive and it wasn't easy trying to mold the templates into what I wanted. It was convenient and google seemed to find my site easier that way, but I needed more flexibility. 

Now with my site anew, I'm gonna start practicing some web marketing things I've been reading up on to see how I can use it for site promotion. Internet marketing can be used for more than trying to make quick money online! Hopefully I'll do that too.
And now back to my storyboard and melting my brain with net learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment