Welcome!

Here in you shall find the thoughts, oppinions, views, soapbox musings, and news and reviews on tools and services the aspiring independant cartoonist or animator may find useful.

GO BACK TO THE SITE HERE





Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gettin' Literary

Well a little idea that I had for a simple little alphabet book has taken me in an interesting direction. BOOKS!

Yes I need to get me a copy of Children's Writers Market simply to look toward more traditional publishing. However I am also looking into self/Print-on-Demand publishing.

There is much to learn and one day my head will be full of fun and generally useless facts once more. Also as things progress I'll begin touching upon the knowlege I've managed to aquire. Of course that will require readers. Although I have one comment further down, YES!

Guess I should go get creative and figure out some places to venture for promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment