Welcome!

Here in you shall find the thoughts, oppinions, views, soapbox musings, and news and reviews on tools and services the aspiring independant cartoonist or animator may find useful.

GO BACK TO THE SITE HERE





Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ye Olde First Blog

Here be the first post. I suppose it would be good to start at with everything that's brought me to this point. Pretty much lots of rooting around the net and typing setting up everything I want to be associated with Hoot'Nanny Productions.

It's tricky trying to form your own "brand" especially when it serves as both a personal project as well as something semi-professional. I'm proud that I can really say "professional" in a sentence as I have finally managed to land a few commissions.

The website is mostly functional http://hootnannyonline.com I've begun work on the galleries. Although I've got a free host and I'm likely going to have to rework my flash "practice" files and things to include play buttons. Then I have to get links and things up.

Speaking of links, I may also have a "sponsor's" page just incase there's anyone that may like to throw a little money my way for ad space.

I'll bring this here first post to a close.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment